Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Off-Topic Ordeals » Post a weird fact about you..........

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
Post a weird fact about you..........
manjula
Member #3,569
June 2003

Quote:

Volcanoes, tornadoes, hurricanes and floods are are natural, should we enjoy those as well?

Accept it, of course, it would be quite foolish to try to deny the unavoidable truth, but why would you want someone to embrace and enjoy the fact that you, as it was so eloquently put, "bled red tissue once a month"? It is basically equivalent to asking someone to embrace and enjoy feces because it is natural. Yes, it is a natural and unavoidable process, but it is one of those processes which just about everyone would be happier if life could go on without it in some magical way.

Quote:

I don't embrace the period. Oh and you'd probably date me. Looks like your logic has failed :(

lolololol @ self-centred creatures

le_y_mistar
Member #8,251
January 2007

Girl makes post about being a girl on a programming website.

Girl gets responses from lonely programmer males.

All the lonely internet programmers males bite the attention wanting female posts.

Really ladies, what did you expect.

-----------------
I'm hell of an awesome guy :)

Neil Black
Member #7,867
October 2006

Menstruating isn't weird, but most of the people on this forum communicating with a female human is. ;)

GullRaDriel
Member #3,861
September 2003

le_y_mistar said:

Really ladies, what did you expect.

Perhaps they were thinking there is comprehensive, sensible and intelligent people in a.cc forums. ;D

Yeah, weird :P

Do not worry ladies ! The world is not full of a.cc members ! ( sometimes I doubt ;-p )

"Code is like shit - it only smells if it is not yours"
Allegro Wiki, full of examples and articles !!

Neil Black
Member #7,867
October 2006

GullRaDriel said:

Do not worry ladies ! The world is not full of a.cc members !

... yet.

HoHo
Member #4,534
April 2004

Quote:

... yet.

Considering the average a.cc user breeding rate I doubt it would ever happen :P

Johan Halmén
Member #1,550
September 2001

I have a son, who is a member of a.cc.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Years of thorough research have revealed that the red "x" that closes a window, really isn't red, but white on red background.

Years of thorough research have revealed that what people find beautiful about the Mandelbrot set is not the set itself, but all the rest.

GullRaDriel
Member #3,861
September 2003

Gagrl ! The invasion has already start ;-p

"Code is like shit - it only smells if it is not yours"
Allegro Wiki, full of examples and articles !!

Torbjörn Josefsson
Member #1,048
September 2000

- I can spit like a snake - directly from my salivary glands, about a meter and a half.

I've stopped doing this in the neck on the person in front of me on the bus, now, but sometimes I feel the need to start fulfilling my destiny again..

- I can ride a one-wheeled bike

- I will be killed by an old woman with a shawl, riding a bike with a wicker basket

- While not understanding women, I insist on treating them as equals, which sometimes has placed me in severe risk of bodily harm

--
Specialization is for insects

piccolo
Member #3,163
January 2003

I eat loads of food and don't gain weight. I have a lot of dreams about buying a hole pile of stuff from my bakery where I grow up but I never get to eat any of it before the dream ends. I have that dream a lot. Finishing stf2 in 11 min (with out getting hit) now that got to be on easy mode.

I also had a dream long ago that i killed a skinny girl. i woke up as soon as i saw the blood on me. then i realize it was just her period i was dreaming about. i still have a phobia dealing with girls under 135lb.

edit: also when i was younger i had another dream that use to scare the crap out of me it was about the holes that form in a pancake you your cooking it.

wow
-------------------------------
i am who you are not am i

Neil Black
Member #7,867
October 2006

I can about 15 cookies, 20 reeses miniatures, 5 blueberry muffins and drink 6 sodas and 5 grape juices every day and not gain weight, although if I do that too much I'll die skinny at 27, so I try to eat a little less than that.

Rampage
Member #3,035
December 2002

Once I ate thirty tacos in two hours. It was during an eating competition, and I lost to a girl! :o

-R

HoHo
Member #4,534
April 2004

Another somewhat weird fact about me is that I can tolerate cold quite well. I changed to longer biking pants only after it started snowing and temperature fell below 0C :P

Quote:

I eat loads of food and don't gain weight

Same here. I eat way more than most people, have relatively little physical exercise but still have no fat. My body fat percentage was around 9% last time it was measured, normal should be 12-19%, only athletes have so little fat as I do :o

My regular diet:
1) chocolate bar in the morning before going to work (~100-150g)
2) big pizza or steak for lunch.
3) big hot meal for dinner

I buy my lunch from shop so I know exactly how much it weighs. Usually the total weight of the stuff is in range of 400-700g, excluding sweets and juice.

During the day I usually drink about 2-3L of juice with very high amount of sugar in it and eat a few chocolate bars and other sweets.

My entire exercise consists of riding to work and back with my bike, 5+5km five times a week. During the last three years my weight have staid constant at 65kg (184cm height). One year I had no physical exersice what so ever and same diet but still my weight didn't change.

piccolo
Member #3,163
January 2003

i can do better then that not the fake taco bell ones though I eat the real tacos that you get from the Mexican taco van that drive to every neighborhood and makes fresh tacos and gives you a bag of peppers on the side

wow

Rampage
Member #3,035
December 2002

piccolo: I live in Mexico. When I say "tacos" I mean real Mexican tacos, not fast food.

-R

piccolo
Member #3,163
January 2003

:o dam it now your making me hungry.

wow

Neil Black
Member #7,867
October 2006

Can you prove that the Mexican tacos are real? What if Mexico is just a figment of my imagination? Wait... what if I'm just a figment of Mexico's imagination?!?!?!?! How do I know I exist? I feel like my whole life is a dream! Whose dream? Is it a good one? Well, I'm in it, so probably not... well, at least the invading Matians are only a dream too. Excuse me, I have to go eat some tapioca pudding and bouce off the wonderful rubber walls these nice strangers provided me with.

Rampage
Member #3,035
December 2002

Quote:

:o dam it now your making me hungry.

I am too! Sadly, I won't have lunch for two more hours.

-R

Onewing
Member #6,152
August 2005

If I eat 1lb I gain 2. :-/

You all suck. :P

------------
Solo-Games.org | My Tech Blog: The Digital Helm

Rampage
Member #3,035
December 2002

Quote:

If I eat 1lb I gain 2. :-/

You have the secret to stop hunger in Africa!

-R

Onewing
Member #6,152
August 2005

Quote:

You have the secret to stop hunger in Africa!

Nobody's doin' any tests on me, 'cus I'm The Blob!

------------

Richard Phipps
Member #1,632
November 2001

I've never hit a woman or swore at one. Is that weird? ???

Neil Black
Member #7,867
October 2006

Just gonna let millions starve then, huh? I'm so disgusted, I'm leaving for 30mins. Okay, I actually have to go to lunch.

Onewing
Member #6,152
August 2005

Quote:

I'm so disgusted, I'm leaving for 30mins. Okay, I actually have to go to lunch.

The Blob does not care about your disgust! Gimme your luuuuuunch!

------------

piccolo
Member #3,163
January 2003

Quote:

I've never hit a woman

me nether. thats the way i was raised but know a days they want to be treated as equals so you cant say I'm not going to hit you because your female. that sexes. you have to say im not going to hit you because your weaker then me.

wow

Go to: