Allegro.cc - Online Community

Allegro.cc Forums » Off-Topic Ordeals » Is underwear over-rated?

This thread is locked; no one can reply to it. rss feed Print
Is underwear over-rated?
HardTranceFan
Member #7,317
June 2006

From Stuff.co.nz

Quote:

She [Britney Spears] has been pictured four times not wearing any underwear.

Is this really such a big deal? What is the purpose of underwear (other than "decency" as the prudishly inclined may put it)? There's nothing unnatural about a human body (unless it's tampered with), so what's with society's obsession with keeping parts covered?

--
"Shame your mind don't shine like your possessions do" - Faithless (I want more part 1)

Matthew Leverton
Supreme Loser
January 1999

I wear underwear so that my pants won't be yellow in the front and brown in the back.

HardTranceFan
Member #7,317
June 2006

Your country doesn't have toilets? :-X:P

--
"Shame your mind don't shine like your possessions do" - Faithless (I want more part 1)

kentl
Member #2,905
November 2002

Matthew is a busy man. After all he is a consultant. ;)

Steve Terry
Member #1,989
March 2002

Real men don't wear underwear 8-)

Onewing
Member #6,152
August 2005

Quote:

Real men don't wear underwear

You just hurt many super heroes' feelings. :-/

------------
Solo-Games.org | My Tech Blog: The Digital Helm

manjula
Member #3,569
June 2003

they hold the pad (also known as the sanitary napkin) in place. Pads with wings are the best.

Steve Terry
Member #1,989
March 2002

I'd say B. Spears is not very sanitary then :-X

Matthew Leverton
Supreme Loser
January 1999

Her lack of underwear indicates that she currently has no need for a pad and is thus safe to take home for the evening.

HardTranceFan
Member #7,317
June 2006

Quote:

Pads with wings are the best.

Is that what you get if you cross a pad with Red Bull? :-X

--

Mark Oates
Member #1,146
March 2001

I have made a new smily in response to your joke:

--
Visit CLUBCATT.com for cat shirts, cat mugs, puzzles, art and more <-- coupon code ALLEGRO4LIFE at checkout and get $3 off any order of 3 or more items!

AllegroFlareAllegroFlare DocsAllegroFlare GitHub

Johan Halmén
Member #1,550
September 2001

"You hide your buttocks with your pants."
"Isn't it the other way around?"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Years of thorough research have revealed that the red "x" that closes a window, really isn't red, but white on red background.

Years of thorough research have revealed that what people find beautiful about the Mandelbrot set is not the set itself, but all the rest.

Kibiz0r
Member #6,203
September 2005

Frankly, I do so because 1) unavoidable drippage after urination 2) I can't help but run up and down stairs rather than walk up them, and if you get on a harmonic with your wedding tackle, it can produce painful results.

Honestly though, if there was a solution to the drip problem, I would go commando. In lieu of that: boxer briefs -- the freedom of boxers with the kinetic protection of briefs.

Andrei Ellman
Member #3,434
April 2003

I think I heard somewhere that the dress was originally invented so that women could discretely pee without having to take their clothes off. If the dress reached the ground, they could just stand up and let go without anyone noticing. Of course, this would not work if the woman was wearing underwear.

AE.

--
Don't let the illegitimates turn you into carbon.

nonnus29
Member #2,606
August 2002

That's disgusting, and completely plausible. BUT what about toga's? Men and woman wore togas....

Quote:

Her lack of underwear indicates that she currently has no need for a pad and is thus safe to take home for the evening.

Better not, there may be a little white string lurking around somewhere. Better examine it a little more closely before you make that call. :-X

Arthur Kalliokoski
Second in Command
February 2005

I haven't worn underwear in years, no stains, apparently my sphincters are still functional.

They all watch too much MSNBC... they get ideas.

Billybob
Member #3,136
January 2003

Quote:

I think I heard somewhere that the dress was originally invented so that women could discretely pee without having to take their clothes off. If the dress reached the ground, they could just stand up and let go without anyone noticing. Of course, this would not work if the woman was wearing underwear.

The pee doesn't just go straight down. It runs down their leg if they try to pee standing up. Although there are techniques for women to use a urinal, it involves having their hands down their pants and hence negates your myth anyway.

Rampage
Member #3,035
December 2002

Quote:

I wear underwear so that my pants won't be yellow in the front and brown in the back.

Too. Much. Info.

-R

Matthew Leverton
Supreme Loser
January 1999

But that was the condensed version. :o

Neil Walker
Member #210
April 2000

Quote:

apparently my sphincters are still functional.

You learn something new - I've just found out from wikipedia you have two up your bum.

I'll have to get my wife to try and find my other one sometime ;)

Neil.
MAME Cabinet Blog / AXL LIBRARY (a games framework) / AXL Documentation and Tutorial

wii:0356-1384-6687-2022, kart:3308-4806-6002. XBOX:chucklepie

HardTranceFan
Member #7,317
June 2006

Quote:

I'll have to get my wife to try and find my other one sometime

Be sure she uses a high quality penetrometer :-X

--

LennyLen
Member #5,313
December 2004

Quote:

Quote:

Too. Much. Info.

Quote:

I'll have to get my wife to try and find my other one sometime

Now that was too much info.

Neil Walker
Member #210
April 2000

Quote:

Now that was too much info.

Really? I guess you don't want to know she's already found my prostate gland ;)

Neil.
MAME Cabinet Blog / AXL LIBRARY (a games framework) / AXL Documentation and Tutorial

wii:0356-1384-6687-2022, kart:3308-4806-6002. XBOX:chucklepie

HardTranceFan
Member #7,317
June 2006

All while you're typing? Uber-kinky! :-X

--

LennyLen
Member #5,313
December 2004

Quote:

I guess you don't want to know she's already found my prostate gland

Impressive. I don't even know where mine is. Well, I know roughly where it is, but I couldn't pinpoint the exact spot.

Go to: